Helen Kithinji is a highly sought after Executive Coach, Serial Entrepreneur, Investor and a 2 Times Author of the most powerful personal development books: Profiles on Success and Limitless Success, which she has co-authored with select global best-selling authors.
Her success stories have been featured in local and global publications and seen on international media such as Fox News, CBS, NBC, Fox News, ABC, Voyager and Business Daily.
The founder and CEO of Sparkplug Life Hub, Helen has developed Programs and Workshops to teach and inspire people to attain self-mastery; empowering them to transform and live happier more fulfilling lives. These include Visionboard workshops, personal goal setting training and mindset development training.
Helen is the host of The Ladies Chatroom, a weekly virtual meetup aimed at empowering women between ages 23 and 65. This is one of the programs of Sparkplug Women of Influence (SWOI), a global women network that she founded to empower women.
In her Network Marketing Business, Helen is a top income earner and a global influencer in the industry. She has built a multi-million dollar business spanning 15 countries, working with the largest direct selling travel company in the world.
Her story about how she grew to Executive management in her 15 years banking career, left the industry to be an entrepreneur, and in under 3 years established a multi-million global business; continues to move people to action to pursue their dreams. Her vast experience in the corporate world, entrepreneurship, personal development and extensive global exposure have given her tremendous business leadership skills.
She also enjoys a rich, happy family life with her husband and two adorable sons. Helen’s life experience and challenges were catalysts for who she is today – a resilient go-getter, a focused, result oriented individual with self-drive and passion for success. Helen is confident, disciplined, independent and possesses a high sense of excellence.
Her strong spiritual values have given her a high sense of integrity, humility, unconditional love and care for others. She credits personal development for her heightened awareness and immense growth in all areas of her life, including family, finances, health and fitness, spiritually, lifestyle and community.
- During my school holidays I did casual jobs to raise money for utilities and gain work experience.
- After completing my university education, my first job was a sales representative in a small insurance agency.
- I worked in 2 other low paying jobs unrelated to my training and interest to survive in the city as I searched for a well paying job.
- I landed a dream job in the banking industry 3 years after completing University Studies.
- I built a very successful career in banking for 15 years, growing to Executive Management and exited to become an entrepreneur at the age of 39.
- The first business that I started failed after 8 months of operations.
- I kept an open mind after failure of this business, pushing through the pressure to go back to employment.
- My second business, a brand management agency grew to become one of the leading agencies in Kenya, serving clients in the banking, ICT, hospitality industries and the community development sectors.
- In 2013 I signed up to a network marketing opportunity. I shunned the MLM industry prior because I had a common disease called ITC, which means ‘I am too cool to do network marketing.’ I had liked the product and I bought it, only I didn’t realise that I was signing into a network marketing company. Today I am a 7-figure income earner in this industry.
- Have co-authored/authored 3 Self Development books.
- Now a knighted international trainer for my network marketing company. I travel around the world, helping people build successful businesses.
- Achieved accreditation for Executive coaching and systematic team coaching
- Certified vision boards coach. Has helped over 1,000 create their vison boards and life purpose statements.
- Founded SWOI (Sparkplug Women Of Influence), a global women empowerment network.
- Host of The Ladies Chatroom, a weekly virtual event.
MY CHALLENGES ALONG THE WAY
- Exited employment with meager savings.
- Had no capital to start a business.
- Have had heavy credit card debt and other forms of debt in the past. Today I am debt free and have financial freedom.
- Limiting beliefs and lack of discipline on my journey to success. It took extensive self-development to overcome these limitations
- A dent on my reputation when I started my network marketing business. Most people did not understand the opportunity.
- Many people said no to signing up to my network marketing opportunity
- Struggled with self-doubt and confidence.
- Fear of failure often leading to procrastination.